Cultivate your curves; they may be dangerous but they won't be avoided.

- Miss Mae West -

Monday, September 17, 2012

Circles of want

Lately my mind has been going around and around in circles.  All the things I want to share, say, do and act on.  But don't.  I've pulled myself back, held my real feelings in as close to me as I could.  Sure sometimes they still slip out but if they were really out... I live with my heart open, granted its not open for all but when I let you in I let you all the way in.  But the fear of being hurt never left.  In a perfect world I would stand on the roof and shout out how much I care...but in this world?

A girl just wants to feel wanted, to be wooed.  No, I don't want you to fall on your knees and beg me to be with you but let me know I'm wanted, give me more than a "hmm" or a "yea cool".  Just once I want to hear "Hey do you wanna come by" or hell even be the one to say "thinking about you"  Okay okay okay...read the signs obviously if the persons texting, emailing, calling etc etc then you're on the brain but is it too much to want to HEAR it sometimes?

Single life is cool and all, but I truly miss having that person to hold me when I was just feeling like crap...to be there and pick me up, to make me feel like a Queen.  I can empower myself all damn day but the feeling of it coming from another is one of a kind.

Just some of lifes intrigues I suppose


Stay caffeinated loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment