Cultivate your curves; they may be dangerous but they won't be avoided.

- Miss Mae West -

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ahhhhhhhh Tired work rant

So unmotivated today....

Work was a killer, not busy but so slow, and this whole reduction in caffeine....*SAD FACE*  As soon as I walk in the Bou it hits me "I want a latte" but I resist and two hours later I could fall asleep at the bar, no questions asked...

Blah!!!!  So time to make some dietary decisions...Leave out the 1.5 mocha/latte/mycreations and be mentally convinced I'm so exhausted I wont be able to make it til 8...OR  have 1 and cut out something else...I mean if I have a small campfire mocha...and saaaay an apple instead of a large mocha....yea yea yea I'm convincing myself more to one side but heeeeey it is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment