Cultivate your curves; they may be dangerous but they won't be avoided.

- Miss Mae West -

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Daydreamin of Grenada...

Still sick, so the workout and diet plan are getting crushed beneath cold pills and hot tea(hooray for tea) but I'm not getting down on myself or letting this be the end of my journey. 


Working out while sick is no fun, but just read a really good article on Walking away the pounds....adding that into the workout immediately! 


ON a happier note, a customer and I had a long conversation about life, work and everything in between and have both decided to daydream of vacations. He just got back from Grenada and had some really good tea he brought back with him...mango with cinnamon and nutmeg-delicious... so for now I'm daydreaming of Grenada



No comments:

Post a Comment