Cultivate your curves; they may be dangerous but they won't be avoided.

- Miss Mae West -

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Steps to getting back on track PT. 1

So I've fallen off the wagon a bit when it comes to the healthy lifestyle/diet/new me in 2012.  So I've set up some steps to get myself back on track.


STEP ONE::::

Prepare for the week on Sunday(or Saturday, depending on my work schedule)

I started today. Got up went to the grocery store, came back home and got to work.

Blueberries rinsed off.  Grab a handful and throw em in yogurt, oatmeal and my new favorite

Golden Grahams.....with soy milk and some blueberries..

Then sliced up some strawberries, also great to grab on the go

Took a little web surfing, relaxing time


Then on to the heavy cooking

No butter
No creamy sauces
Very little salt
Aaaand tons of flavor 
Add it all together and what do u get


BAM!
Garlic, red pepper pasta--inspired by my vegetarian bestie


aaaaaaand.....


Super BAM!
Cilantro lime shrimp(with red bell peppers...love em)
My take on this yummy recipe from Skinnytaste.com
Now all I have to do is toss some in a bowl and run outta the house
Best part theres less than 250 calories per serving in BOTH meals!!!!

Back on the right road...stay tuned for step 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment