Cultivate your curves; they may be dangerous but they won't be avoided.

- Miss Mae West -

Monday, July 23, 2012

An Hours Sleep and Never Felt More Rested

So upon setting about to get an awesome fantastic website I spent roughly 11 hours working on this and that last night.  And randomly lost the time, no like literally lost the time.  The phone said 3am, the computer said 2am....dire peril considering the need to be up at 6am.  Sometimes daylight savings time is not all its cracked up to be....now that I'm no longer freaking about what time it may or may not be I'm pretty sure my computer slipped out of daylight savings time mode. Flippin awesome! NOT!


Long story a little shorter, I didn't sleep til 5 and was up at 6ish, and out of the house by 6:50....yeah a quick nap and off to work. Yet I'm not at all dead tired, like I thought I'd be.  Fueled by curry chicken from Pink Snapper, an iced Mandingo chai(yumm), and plugged into Kid Ink, I've enveloped myself in the creative flow of Qualia for a bit, immersing myself in the creativity and coffee vibes.  

Who knew that the secret to a productive exciting day was to take a nap?  

On my peaceful back porch groove with all the necessary coffee needs!

Even better today has been one of those DAMN I look fabulous kind of days!

Most Excellent

Stay Caffeinated...You know I am

No comments:

Post a Comment