Cultivate your curves; they may be dangerous but they won't be avoided.

- Miss Mae West -

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Music throwback!!!

  Cold--CROSSFADE

Favorite lyrics::::


I never really wanted you to see
The screwed up side of me that I keep
Locked inside of me so deep
It always seems to get to me
I never really wanted you to go
So many things you should have known
I guess for me theres just no hope
I never meant to be so cold



 Headstrong--TRAPT
My poor grandmother heard this song daily during Highschool....mightve been the driving force behind me getting my own car LOL

Back off we'll take you on,
Headstrong to take on anyone,
I know that you are wrong,
Headstrong we're headstrong,
Back off we'll take you on,
Headstrong to take on anyone,
I know that you are wrong and this is not where you belong

No comments:

Post a Comment