Cultivate your curves; they may be dangerous but they won't be avoided.

- Miss Mae West -

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Reasons...as if I need them

Reasons I am starting to hate HULU....yea Hate!

So seriously whoever is running the behind the scenes at hulu is clearly not using they're full brain potential...  I'm catching up on weeks of Greys, family guy, the simpsons and other shows I'm just not ready for the public at large to know I watch when slowly it goes from a smooth running program to a sketchy ad laden POS.  First why do your shows play smoothly but the 2 30 second ads you force me to sit through every fifteen or so minutes pause about eight times a piece, turning my 60 second pause into 100+ depending on the ad.  And then could they be for more IRRELEVANT items???

But okay fine the ads keep the service free....hooray for free!  But then instead of the ad loading I get a sign saying my ads arent enabled.  Really?? So how did I watch those other 9 ads????  Even better my browser isn't blocking your ads.  I checked so now I have to reload and completely restart my video(and yes I was on minute 36 of 43..BLOWN) and hope I don't get yet another stupid enable ads craptastic moment.

So yes Hulu I will not be paying for your service yet, as your free service should show me the greatness that you could give.  And well....I'm on the proverbial fence with you and your service type ideals.  Maybe if I can watch some old Buffy episodes we'll talk.

Yes I still watch Buffy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment