Cultivate your curves; they may be dangerous but they won't be avoided.

- Miss Mae West -

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Mission No Takeout

So here it is folks the official announcement of 'Mission NO TAKEOUT'  

My pledge to myself to stop filling my body with craptastic foods.  And be more aware of the yumminess that is my own cooking, and whats going into my cooking.  I'm on day 6...lifestyle movement so there probably isnt an end date to this.


But with any mission...There are some rules
  1. Absolutely NO Mcdonalds....not even sweet tea-diabetes much?
  2. NO Burger King / Wendy's
  3. Once a week I get one "cheat" day...meaning chipotle, sushi, cava, roti...something along those lines
  4. Limit fat sauces in home cooking

For now those are the only rules I've gotten....so far so good..had to take my cheat day today to get some work done, but as long as its along the lines of healthy takeout then I'll excuse it.  I mean if there's a salad delivery place with non 800 calorie salads please let me know and they'll be on the excused list asap!

For now though
Stay caffeinated folks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment