Cultivate your curves; they may be dangerous but they won't be avoided.

- Miss Mae West -

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Pledge to Healthy

So I don't like the word diet...its got a lot of evil shadows floating over it.  Magic "diet" solutions run rampant through the drugstores but they don't really do anything...except stimulate your insides...and in most cases over stimulate.

So I'm not calling it a diet more a pledge to healthy.  I've kind of already been doing it but I'm giving myself an extra push by making it public.  So here's the big part!  NO TAKEOUT**!  Now I have to add in an * or two here.  I'm not including sushi in the takeout concept; one I don't have it often; two I love sushi.  Depriving yourself of everything delicious makes you cheat on your new lifestyle more than anything.




But No takeout does mean, no chinese, no pizza, no greasy taco yumminess.  Not to say I wont have a taco, but it'll be homemade and way healthier!

Time to hunt down some tasty recipes and variations of things I already cook.  I also need to work red meat into my dietary habits...not a lot of it since I'm just not a fan, but a little bit here and there....I'm missing out on some major health notes(damn you cows and bulls).

Hmmm Wonder if there's a healthy way to cook chorizo....I mean have you seen the grease it gives off???

Well til next time


No comments:

Post a Comment