Cultivate your curves; they may be dangerous but they won't be avoided.

- Miss Mae West -

Friday, August 3, 2012

Wanting

I want you to feel for me 
What deep inside I feel for you
I wish there was a way
To show you
I don't know if I need you
My minds to scared to even let that be an option
My heart hides from what 
The pain of need could bring
I want you to be there
When everyone else has vanished
Be the uplifter 
And let me uplift you
I want to share secrets
Passions
Dreams
With no holding back
I want to lay beside you
Listen to your snores 
And peacefully drift off to sleep every night
Am I wrong to want more from this
To want 
To hope
Am I wrong to question 
To wonder what this means
To you
If it means anything at all
I want you to feel
I want to feel what you feel
The doors ahead
Lead me in very different directions
Different paths to let my soul take
Maybe what I want
Is just that a want
Something never meant to be
Never to come true


But I want anyway..................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment